Amazon's Kitchen Outlet Just Restocked with Huge Deals on Rubbermaid, Instant Pot, and Blue Diamond
For those who have never taken a peek, the hidden department is always filled with whichever products Amazon has extra stock in. But rather than sell them at full rate, Amazon slashes the price on everything, whether it's furniture, fashion, or pet supplies. And right now, you should head on over to the kitchen department where you'll find deals up to 64% off on cookware, tools, and appliances from fan-favorite brands like Rubbermaid, Instant Pot, and KitchenAid.
The 15 Best Kitchen Deals from the Amazon Overstock Outlet
- Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Storage Containers, $15 (originally $18)
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware, $38 (originally $45)
- Canwell Heat Resistant Silicone Spatulas, $7 (originally $11)
- Rechishre Ice Cube Trays, $9 (originally $13)
- KitchenAid Gourmet Pizza Wheel, $13 (originally $17)
- Instant Pot Official Mini Loaf Pans, $8 (originally $10)
- Secura Air Fryer, $57 (originally $80)
- T-fal Professional Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set, $124 (originally $170)
- Jim Beam 12-Inch Cast Iron Grilling Wok, $28 (originally $35)
- Stasher Platinum Silicone Food Grade Reusable Storage Bag, $18 (originally $22)
- Mr. Coffee Claredale Whistling Tea Kettle, $20 (originally $25)
- Delish by Dash Compact Stand Mixer, $60 (originally $80)
- Set of 6 Certified International Chelsea All Purpose Porcelain Bowls, $50 (originally $92)
- Brim Conical Burr Coffee Grinder, $36 (originally $100)
- Blue Diamond Cookware Triple Steel Chef's Pan, $48 (originally $70)
On the hunt for some new appliances? Consider the Dash Stand Mixer—which is only $60—that's powerful enough to mix everything from cookie dough to cake batter. If it's coffee you're after, look to the $36 Brim Coffee Grinder to uniformly grind beans, or the highly reviewed Mr. Coffee Whistling Tea Kettle to boil water for the morning's tea or coffee. Plus, you can nab an air fryer that shoppers say produces "outstanding results" for just $57.
If it's tools you're after, there's plenty to choose from as well. The Canwell Silicone Spatulas come in a set of six, including rubber spatulas and brushes, all for just $7. Stock up on an accessory that will actually slice through charred pizza with the KitchenAid pizza cutter, then make sure to test out these brilliant square ice cube trays which make extra large ice cubes to add to cocktails and big batches of iced tea.