We Found Discounted Le Creuset, Lodge, Ninja, and More Hidden in Amazon's Mother's Day Gift Guide
Mother's Day is May 9, and after the year we've had, the maternal figures in our lives deserve quite a celebration. If you're still looking for the perfect gift for your food-loving mom (or grandma, or whomever you want to celebrate), you're sure to find it in Amazon's massive Mother's Day gift guide.
From classic chocolates and cards to state-of-the-art kitchen appliances, Amazon's curated collection is the perfect place to discover thoughtful gifts. Plus, with a Prime membership, your loved one is guaranteed to receive your order by Mother's Day—no expedited shipping fee required. (If you're not a member, you can still take advantage of speedy shipping by signing up for a free 30-day trial.)
We combed through the guide's hundreds of kitchen and home goods and picked out 20 gifts Mom is sure to love. You'll love that all of our picks are on sale, too. Scroll down to check them out, and head here to see the entire Amazon Mother's Day guide.
Best Appliance Finds
- Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer, $100 (originally $130)
- HadinEEon Milk Frother, $40 (originally $48)
- Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, $450 (originally $600)
- Chef iQ Smart Pressure Cooker, $173 (originally $200)
- Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Hand Blender, $29 with coupon (originally $45)
- NutriChef Vacuum Sealer, $53 (originally $100)
- Bonavita Electric Kettle, $54 (originally $100)
A new kitchen gadget can offer a world of inspiration, and Amazon has tons to pick from. Ninja's popular 4-Quart Air Fryer is spacious enough to hold 2 pounds of fries and is $30 off, and the discounted Chef iQ features 300 smart cooking presets to flawlessly prepare meals. And if you want to treat your mom or grandma to cappuccinos and lattes at home, one of our top picks is on sale.
Best Cookware Finds
- Le Creuset Signature Deep Round Grill, $100 (originally $170)
- Cuisinart 15-Piece Knife Block Set, $89 (originally $160)
- Extra Large Silicone Pastry Mat, $16 (originally $23)
- FineDine Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, $24 (originally $60)
- All-Clad Nonstick Fry Pan Set, $90 (originally $150)
- Heritage Pizza Stone and Wheel Cutter, $32 (originally $50)
- Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, $50 (originally $64)
You aren't the only one whose cookware is looking a bit tired after months of quarantine cooking. Now's a great time to give your favorite home cook a new set of Cuisinart knives or a duo of All-Clad pans. And for pizzeria-worthy pies, give this top-rated pizza stone that also includes a wheel cutter. Another great find is Le Creuset's classic grill pan—a steal at $100.
Best Home and Outdoor Finds
- iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum, $200 (originally $280)
- Mr Ironstone 3-Tier Microwave Stand, $70 (originally $120)
- AeroGarden Indoor Hydroponic Garden, $120 (originally $150)
- Amazon Smart Plug, $15 (originally $25)
- Vivere Double Polyester Hammock, $129 (originally $170)
- Kingso Fire Pit, $47 (originally $70)
It's not just appliances and cookware that have caught our eye. Tons of home and patio gifts are marked down, too. This fire pit is a thoughtful gift that will offer tons of summer entertainment, and this wifi plug is an easy way to turn any kitchen appliance into a smart tool. And we like to think that this robot vacuum cleaner is a gift that will keep on giving.