A "Salami Stocking" Is the Perfect Gift for Meat Lovers in Your Life
Forget candy canes, this stocking is stuffed with salami!
Portland, Oregon-based charcuterie company Olympia Provisions teamed up with Food52 to offer a salami stocking that's stuffed to the brim with cured meats.
There's no coal in this stocking. Instead, inside the cute, rustic jute burlap sock, you'll find:
- Petite Pierre Pepperettes: Jerky-like mini pork sticks
- Flaco Paco Pepperettes: Smoky mini pork sticks flavored with paprika and garlic
- French Saucisson Sec: A thick, dry-cured sausage
- Chorizo Rioja: A sweet and smoky Spanish-style sausage
- Wax-Dipped Summer Sausage: A tangy, mildly-spicy crowd-pleasing sausage
If that's not quite enough meat, Olympia Provisions also has a "Salami Bouquet" that earned a spot on Oprah's "The O List" for Valentine's Day. It's available with free shipping on Goldbelly, and is that are about 4 ½ ounces of meat each, or Or for a gift that keeps on giving, we discovered that the brand also offers "Salami Postal Provisions Club" ($13 per delivery) that comes with a map and includes 12 sausages inspired by flavors around the globe.