These Are the 10 Best Products You Can Buy at Aldi, According to Customers
Even though the stores are a bit more curated and concise than the typical supermarket, we still tend to get a bit overwhelmed by selecting from all of the new product releases and tasty treats that are hiding on Aldi shelves. It's right up there with Trader Joe's and Target in our books as "just take my money!" status. We pretty much can't walk into any of those three stores without spending at least $40 due to all of the "welp, I better try this for 'research'" moments.
But today, thanks to the input of more than 177,000 shoppers who chimed in about their most-loved Aldi exclusive products, we know exactly what we need to include on our Aldi shopping list. No confusion or extra consideration time required! (P.S. If you're planning to shop Aldi soon, just be sure to skip these 5 grocery items.)
In the second annual edition of Aldi's Fan Favorites survey which included insights from more that four times as many people as last year, loyal shoppers voted in a variety of categories. Some of them are splurges (ahem, apple cider donuts and cocoa-dusted truffles) that we'll be buying on special trips. But for our usual supermarket run, we have our eyes set on these 10 healthy-ish winners.
- Breakfast: Specially Selected 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- Cheese: Emporium Selection Crumbles (available in blue cheese, goat cheese and tomato-basil goat cheese)
- Dairy or Dairy-Free: Friendly Farms Organic Unsweetened Almondmilk*
- Gluten-Free: Savoritz Parmesan Crisps (which come in original and jalapeno)
- Kids: Happy Farms String Cheese*
- Pantry Staple: Stonemill Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Produce: Avocados
- Seafood: Fremont Fish Market Medium EZ Peel Raw Shrimp*
- Vegetarian or Vegan: Earth Grown Veggie Burgers*
- Wine or Beer: Winking Owl Wine* (offered in Merlot, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Sangria, White Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Boxed White Blend)
*Repeat winners from the 2019 Fan Favorites
After that, we have our sights set on a delicious day ahead to nosh our way through the new award-winning investments.
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Protein Overnight Oats made with maple syrup (1) and almond milk (3)
- Snack: String cheese (5) and an apple
- Lunch: Everything Bagel (6) Avocado (7) Toast topped with goat cheese crumbles (2)
- Snack: A handful of Parmesan crisps (4) with carrot sticks
- Appetizer: Steamed shrimp (8)
- Dinner: A glass of wine (10) alongside a veggie burger (9) dressed up like these Better-Than-Takeout Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries