Selena Gomez Showed What She Keeps in Her Fridge and Freezer—and It Was Actually Pretty Surprising
It's not really what you'd expect...
Actress, singer and beauty entrepreneur Selena Gomez is aiming to add another skill to her resume: Cook.
She's been brushing up on her culinary skills so much during quarantine, in fact, that HBO Max tapped her to host a new food show. On Selena Chef, which begins streaming on August 13, she'll virtually connect with 10 master chefs to "see if we can cook a meal together, apart," she explains in the series trailer.
In the meantime, she is taking us inside her kitchen on Instagram for what is quite possibly the world's quickest fridge and freezer tour. Here's what we spotted in the meticulously organized appliance, in case you want to stock up like the star. (We certainly wouldn't be mad about this as *our* next supermarket shopping list!) We've included some shoppable links in case you want to start your orders now...
- Sliced mushrooms
- Yellow summer squash
- French Brie cheese
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Smucker's Natural Preserves ($2.99, target.com)
- San Pellegrino ($22.50, amazon.com)
- Grapefruit Spindrift ($5.99, target.com)
- Simply Orange Juice ($5.58, walmart.com)
- Glacier Freeze and Fruit Punch Gatorade
- Chobani Less Sugar Greek Yogurt ($1.19, target.com)
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese ($3.59, target.com)
- Serendipity Ice Cream
- Caulipower Pizza ($6.89, target.com)
- Green Giant Simply Steam Frozen Vegetables
We love the focus on fresh produce, quick-fix protein, vegetable items and the ample indulgences. Because stars, just like us, apparently love to end their day with a scoop of ice cream (or two). Maybe she'll ask the chefs to help her master homemade ice cream on the show? A dessert-lover can dream...