1-Day Dairy-Free (and Vegan) Meal Plan
This 1-day meal plan includes delicious vegan and dairy-free recipes for healthier meals.
Just because you can't have dairy, doesn't mean you have to give up delicious, satisfying food. With all of the great non-dairy and vegan products available these days, you can even enjoy creamy recipes-without the cream. This 1-day 1,500-calorie dairy-free vegan meal plan shows you what a healthy and balanced day of eating can look like when following a special diet. Calcium is an important nutrient that helps to keep bones strong-and can be lacking in a vegan or non-dairy diet. This plan includes non-dairy sources of calcium, like fortified orange juice and soy yogurt, to help you get up to the recommended daily amount for calcium.
Breakfast (340 calories)
• 1 cup Coconut Overnight Oatmeal
• 1/2 cup calcium-fortified orange juice
A.M. Snack (141 calories)
• 1 serving Guacamole & Dippers (1 cup vegetables & 1/4 cup guacamole)
Lunch (367 calories)
• 2 1/2 cups Spinach & Dill Pasta Salad
P.M. Snack (150 calories)
• 5.3-oz. container Vanilla Soy Yogurt
Dinner (501 calories)
• 2 cup Creamy Mushroom Soup
• 1 cup mixed greens tossed with 2 tsp. each olive oil and white-wine vinegar