How To Make an Epic DIY Champagne Cocktail Bar
For all the glitzy occasions in your life, step up your game with a do-it-yourself cocktail bar.
Nothing says celebration quite like a refreshing and fizzy glass of Champagne. But for all the glitzy occasions in your life (I'm looking at you Galentine's Day and The Oscars) step up your game with a do-it-yourself Champagne cocktail bar. I like to set out all the fixins for a great cocktail but let my guests be their own mixologists. Everyone has a fun time coming up with their own signature cocktail and it takes the pressure off me to be mixing and serving all night long. Here's what you'll need for a dazzling Champagne cocktail spread plus four festive drink ideas to try.
The Bar Necessities
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 oz. Shot Glass or Jigger
- Champagne Flutes & Coupe Glasses
- Ice Bucket, for chilling
- Citrus stripper (for zesting and twists)
- Champagne and/or Prosecco
- Elderflower Liquor
- Juice (try orange, pomegranate and cranberry)
- Simple syrup (try this version made with honey, ginger and rosemary)
- Fresh herbs (try mint and rosemary)
- Fresh fruit (such as pomegranate arils, citrus and berries)
- Raw turbinado sugar
- Decorative ice cubes made with juice and herbs (Make them yourself, it's easy!)
Just for Fun!
- Cocktail Napkins
- Glitzy wine glass charms
- Festive cocktail stirrers
- Colorful paper straws
Not so sure where to start? Try one of these skinny cocktail ideas