What music do you cook to? Try out this "vegetarian" playlist
For me, "cooking music" usually involves me singing alone in the kitchen. And if my mom and sister happen to be there (such as when we're cooking holiday meals), then we're talking three-part harmony. For you cooks out there who love to listen to music in the kitchen, Chris Lawhorn assembled this playlist to help you get your vegetarian groove on-all the songs in the playlist are written by vegetarian musicians. Enjoy and let us know your favorite songs to cook to.
1. Bryan Adams - "Summer Of '69"
2. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - "I Love Rock 'n' Roll"
3. George Harrison - "Got My Mind Set On You"
4. The B-52's - "Love Shack"
5. Culture Club - "Karma Chameleon"
6. Dick Dale - "Miserlou"
7. Michael Franti & Spearhead - "Say Hey (I Love You)"
8. Led Zeppelin - "D'yer Mak'er" (Theirs is the bass-playing vegetarian!)
9. Paul McCartney & Wings - "Band On The Run"
10. Prince - "When Doves Cry"