Nicci Micco, M.S., Content Director, Custom Publishing & Licensing (Page 2)
Table of Contents:
10 Questions for Nicci Micco
What is your favorite food?
NM: Ice cream.
What is your least favorite food?
NM: There are very few foods I don’t like. Hmmm…. I don’t eat much red meat (but not because I don’t like it).
What is your favorite EatingWell recipe?
NM: Roasted Beet Crostini.
What is your pet’s name?
NM: Dempsey (Golden Retriever), Olive (Crazy Cat) and Tina (Scaredy Cat).
What is your favorite thing about working at EatingWell?
NM: My co-workers.
What initially sparked your interest in food and nutrition? NM: My mother’s family has a history of heart disease so, growing up, my family was always paying attention to what we were eating and how it might help, or hurt, our health. I also grew up dancing and saw many of my friends suffering from eating disorders and body-image problems. I became interested in exploring how people—women, in particular—could learn to celebrate, not fear, food.
What do you like to do during your time off?
NM: Dance with a cabaret group, read novels, knit, host friends for dinner, hike with Dempsey—but only in the spring, summer and fall. (In winter, I’m a wimp!)
What is your guiltiest culinary pleasure?
NM: A vegetable panini with both cheese and avocado!
What is your favorite international fare?
NM: Sushi. I also love Indian food.
What three adjectives best describe your EatingWell experience?
NM: Fast-paced, multi-faceted, delicious.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)