Lisa D'Agrosa, Associate Editor/Nutrition
Lisa has loved food pretty much since she started eating. She also likes being active and healthy and when she realized she could combine her interests, she decided to pursue her passions at the University of Vermont, where she completed her undergraduate studies in Nutrition and Food Science, and Dietetics. Continuing her education in Boston, Lisa attended the dietetic internship program at Massachusetts General Hospital to become a registered dietitian and earned her master’s degree in Nutrition Communication from the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University.
She is thrilled to be able to call Vermont home once again and loves being outdoors and in the mountains as much as possible. She even makes it outside in the winter, wearing many, many layers to ski and snowshoe. Her favorite food is peanut butter, especially paired with a tart apple or dark chocolate.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)