Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu and Planner
For non-meat eaters, Thanksgiving can be a challenge. This menu is chock-full of delicious vegetarian dishes to celebrate a joyful holiday in style.
"This menu sounds delicious - thank you for posting it! "
Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu
Arugula & Pear Salad
Mashed Garlicky Potatoes with Portobello Gravy
Green Beans with Caramelized Red Onions
Roasted Vegetable Galette with Olives
Apple Crumb Squares with Apple Cider Sauce
The best part of this Thanksgiving menu is that you can do much of the preparation in advance.
Up to 2 days ahead:
- Prepare the dressing and toast the walnuts for Arugula & Pear Salad.
- Prepare gravy; cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare green beans through Step 2; cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare the dough for galette.
- Prepare sauce for apple squares.
- Prepare the galette through Step 5 (do not bake). Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare apple squares.
- Wash and dry the salad greens; cover loosely and refrigerate.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)