Anna Thomas' Green Soup: How Green Soup Became a Way of Life
Cookbook author Anna Thomas reveals the inspiration behind her healthy green soup recipes.
"This soup was the beginning of a totally revamped way of eating for me. This recipe was my first success at making something totally good for me that was a pleasure to eat. "
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)