Think you don't have enough time to make dinner? Think again!
New Recipes from the July/August 2014 Issue of EatingWell
New, summer-inspired ideas for grilled chicken, icebox pies, berries, sangria and more!
Start your day off right with these healthy smoothie recipes.
Best of EatingWell
Learn how to make sorbet with fruit and only a little sweetener in your ice cream maker or food processor.
Quick Vegetable Sides
Healthy vegetable side dishes in 30 minutes or less.
Summer Slow-Cooker Recipes
Just because it's summer doesn't mean you need to put away the slow cooker.
A Week of Clean-Eating Dinners and Sides
Healthy recipes for a week of clean-eating dinners and sides, plus a printable shopping list.
Personalized Meal Planner
Find the right calorie level and diet meal plan just for you.
20-Minute Dinner Meal Plan
A week of easy 20-minute meals that won't keep you indoors for long.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)