This was really good! I used baby portabella mushrooms and I too added grated parmesan cheese upon serving. The flavor was out of this world! I placed it on top of venison steak. We loved it!
Zucchini & Mushroom Saute
From EatingWell: The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook (2006)
Serve this simple side dish with grilled turkey burgers. Other fresh herbs, like thyme or oregano, work well too.
3 Reviews for Zucchini & Mushroom Saute
Make sure your pan is hot enough so that the vegetables brown quickly & don't steam & get soggy. I added half an onion, diced, before the mushrooms...so yummy! Quick & easy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)