Decided to take this to my sister's house for Thanksgiving. This was out of the ordinary for the normal menu. Well, everyone loved it. People went back for seconds. we hardly had any left once everyone claimed the leftovers. This recipe has a perfect blend of both texture and flavors. We will make it agan.
Wild Rice Stuffing with Apple & Sausage
From EatingWell: November/December 2012
This amazing wild-rice stuffing recipe is bursting with rustic fall flavors, including rye bread, sausage, apples, dried cherries, pecans and fresh herbs.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)