I rated this recipe "great" because it is a tasty, basic recipe that I can vary each time that I make it by changing the type and the amount of meat, the spices, the vegetables, etc. I added more vegetables. If I do that again, I would add more tomato to get more sauce. I liked the taste of fennel so I didn't find it too strong. Oregano would be a good substitute.
Whole-Wheat Fusilli with Beef Ragu
This chunky, full-bodied sauce is a good match for hearty whole-wheat pasta. We've augmented a little lean ground beef with mushrooms to get a rich, meaty sauce that has a minimum of saturated fat.
2 Reviews for Whole-Wheat Fusilli with Beef Ragu
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)