I really like this bread. It holds up well and isn't crumbly. It's my first time in a long time making homemade bread without a machine. Does it seriously have that many calories in a slice tho?
Whole-Wheat Flax Bread
The bakers at King Arthur Flour came up with this super-high-fiber bread. Its nutty whole-grain taste and texture make particularly great sandwiches and toast.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)