Excellent stew; I added some white beans which added more texture: Super tasty.
White Fish Stew (Bianco)
From EatingWell: May/June 2012
A whole head of garlic, minced, gives this simple Greek fisherman’s stew gutsy flavor, but don’t worry—it mellows out considerably while cooking. The recipe calls for Pacific cod, but any sturdy white fish, such as halibut or haddock, will do.
2 Reviews for White Fish Stew (Bianco)
This stew is amazing. The sweetness of the garlic adds such a wonderful taste. Everyone in my house loved it, including my two children. Can't wait to make it again. It is so easy to make. Definitely a new weekly meal in our house.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)