I loved it! I froze it in a plastic container instead of pulling out the ice creamer maker. I did add a little vanilla soy milk when I pureed it in the blender for a smother texture. Great tasting easy to make snack!!!
From EatingWell: August/September 2005
Inspired by creamy watermelon sherbet, our light and refreshing dessert captures the essence of summer.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)