Very tasty dish, I had it as a main course. Enjoyed it over a bed of rice with some toasted sesame seeds. The sauce tasted great mixed in with the rice.
Watercress with Rice Wine-Oyster Sauce
From EatingWell: February/March 2005
Traditional Chinese cooks love to stir-fry watercress year-round; use a salad spinner so the watercress is dry to the touch, or a stir-fry becomes a braise. If watercress is young and tender, stir-fry the whole stems. If the stem ends are woody and tough, discard them.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)