Cooked this exactly as written and it was great, but the next day I put a splash of lime juice on the leftovers and it was even better.
Warm Snow Pea & Chicken Salad
From EatingWell: May/June 2007
Snow peas aren't just for stir-fries. Thinly sliced, their crunchy texture and sweet taste combine with a creamy Asian dressing to make this salad special.
9 Reviews for Warm Snow Pea & Chicken Salad
We loved this!!! I did substitute green beans and didn't shred them. Delicious and super easy.
I knew I would like this but was nervous serving this to my picky family. It was a huge hit! everyone liked it. I didn't have snow peas so I used green beans and everyone ate them! Quite pleased! Will definitely make this again
My husband raved about this one. All of Eating Well's recipes are usually rated tops by me, but this one really stands out. The most time consuming part of this meal was slivering the snow peas - I might try leaving them whole the next time. I used chicken tenders & shredded them after cooking. I might try adding mushrooms & serve over brown rice next time. Great stand-alone meal
A W E S O M E !
Anonymous, Spokane, WA
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)