Didn't have a stoneground mustard, so used Dijon. It was perfect. Great fall or autumn side with burgers, pork, chicken...anything!
Warm Potato Salad with Bacon-Mustard Dressing
From EatingWell: November/December 2011
This updated take on German potato salad is a sophisticated addition to any holiday spread. Granny Smith apples are a good choice, as they hold their shape when roasted.
3 Reviews for Warm Potato Salad with Bacon-Mustard Dressing
I made the dressing as directed, but it seemed that the vinegar was too much - it overpowered everything else, especially the bacon! Next time I'm going to double the bacon and halve the vinegar - there's some in the mustard as well and overall it was too strong.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)