Simply perfect just the way it is!
Warm Dandelion Greens with Roasted Garlic Dressing
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
In this springtime salad, dandelion greens (or spinach, if you prefer) are tossed with a warm roasted garlic dressing, tangy goat cheese and toasted pine nuts for melt-in-your-mouth results.
2 Reviews for Warm Dandelion Greens with Roasted Garlic Dressing
We made this salad this weekend using regular lettuce in place of the dandelion greens and it was so good! The dressing is really amazing and the whole combination is great. I would totally make it again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)