Good, but a little sweet. I'll definitely cut back on the sugar next time.
Warm Chocolate Pudding
From EatingWell: EatingWell for a Healthy Heart Cookbook (2008)
This warm pudding has a marvelous deep chocolaty flavor, but it's low in fat and super-quick to make. Don't skimp on the quality of cocoa with this one—treat yourself to the good stuff.
19 Reviews for Warm Chocolate Pudding
Very delicious! I used whole milk and it turned out very thick and creamy! The rich chocolate flavor definately hit the spot!
it was fantastic and my entire gang loved it! it will be a go-to dessert for our family.
Great recipe....even better with a little cinnamon added to the cocoa!
Great pudding recipe! Very rich and delicious!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)