This was great even with Splenda. Fantastic with some light whipped cream.
Warm Chocolate Pudding
From EatingWell: EatingWell for a Healthy Heart Cookbook (2008)
This warm pudding has a marvelous deep chocolaty flavor, but it's low in fat and super-quick to make. Don't skimp on the quality of cocoa with this one—treat yourself to the good stuff.
19 Reviews for Warm Chocolate Pudding
Fantastic pudding. Healthier than the other recipes I've tried, and a lot less fussy to boot. Super easy to make and tastes really decadent!
Fantastic pudding! Great chocolate flavor and consistency! I dipped pieces of strawberry and frozen banana in the warm pudding...delicious!
This pudding is FABULOUS!!!! Dark and delicious!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)