This salad is amazing. For the chicken, I seasoned it before crusting it, and I substituted Panko instead of Italian breadcrumbs to give it more crunch. I loved all the flavors together. This will be a staple salad in my home.
Warm Arugula Salad with Chicken & Chèvre
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Grown-up and sophisticated, this salad will make you happy you're not a finicky kid. For an even dressier spin, substitute boneless skinless duck breasts for the chicken.
5 Reviews for Warm Arugula Salad with Chicken & Chèvre
Going back for my second prep in less than two weeks. I'm not a big fan of goat cheese so I subsitituted gorgonzola-Wonderful.
Jim Waterville, Maine
This is a great meal salad when arugula is abundant at the farmer's market. I substituted orange juice for the FCOJ and water, and next time I'll omit the olives. I used shavings of drunken goat cheese, which was good, but next time I'll try fresh chevre.
Donna, Atlanta, GA
I made this and it was delicious!! So easy to do and healthy, too!! The dressing was so good and the flavors of all the ingredients were great together. Definitely will do this again and again!
Anonymous, Atlanta, GA
This is a great way to cook chicken, it doesn't dry out. The salad was wonderful, I have made it twice.
, Mpls, MN
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)