This salad is amazing. For the chicken, I seasoned it before crusting it, and I substituted Panko instead of Italian breadcrumbs to give it more crunch. I loved all the flavors together. This will be a staple salad in my home.
Warm Arugula Salad with Chicken & Chèvre
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Grown-up and sophisticated, this salad will make you happy you're not a finicky kid. For an even dressier spin, substitute boneless skinless duck breasts for the chicken.
5 Reviews for Warm Arugula Salad with Chicken & Chèvre
Going back for my second prep in less than two weeks. I'm not a big fan of goat cheese so I subsitituted gorgonzola-Wonderful.
Jim Waterville, Maine
This is a great meal salad when arugula is abundant at the farmer's market. I substituted orange juice for the FCOJ and water, and next time I'll omit the olives. I used shavings of drunken goat cheese, which was good, but next time I'll try fresh chevre.
Donna, Atlanta, GA
I made this and it was delicious!! So easy to do and healthy, too!! The dressing was so good and the flavors of all the ingredients were great together. Definitely will do this again and again!
Anonymous, Atlanta, GA
This is a great way to cook chicken, it doesn't dry out. The salad was wonderful, I have made it twice.
, Mpls, MN
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)