Add half a banana and half an apple and 3 or 4 baby carrots, but no sugar. It adds to the fiber and vitamins count and it tastes amazing! I use fresh berries usually so I add a few ice cubes to make it feel like a super cold smoothie.
With a stash of berries in your freezer, you can jump-start your day with this nutritious, tasty smoothie in just minutes. It provides vitamin C, fiber, potassium and soy protein.
65 Reviews for Wake-Up Smoothie
I didn't add the sugar and it still tasted amazing! I've been having it every day since I found this recipe :)
Is very easy to make! I made it at night so I could just grab and go in the morning! Very tasty I didn't add the sugar and used nonfat yogurt! I will definitely make it again!
Can you freeze tofu and use it like ice cubes ?
NOT sweet enough for my taste! I added 1/4 cup of sugar. SO THERE.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)