great smoothie, I have a recipe like that, without the sugar and splenda....and it taste great without the extra calories
With a stash of berries in your freezer, you can jump-start your day with this nutritious, tasty smoothie in just minutes. It provides vitamin C, fiber, potassium and soy protein.
65 Reviews for Wake-Up Smoothie
This is a great recipe that I fix at home. I also add dry nuts (almonds, peanuts) and sometimes some Peanut Butter. I also add a chopped apple and any other fresh fruit I have. I use Vanilla Yogurt and don't use any artificial sweetener.
sorry for the re-post but i forgot to add that the OJ is a little strong so im leaving out the extra 1/4 cup this mourning which will make is thicker (yummy) but you can also try apple juice with some ground flax seed for a good fiber drink too i have tried it it's good just don't go over board with the flax seed or you will be eating the drink haha
this is super good and easy (except the cleaning the blender part lol) what the heck is that sugar in the recipe for that's just silly. its plenty sweet enough as if we're not getting enough sugar naturally from it already. no sugar needed!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)