I love to have this around as a healthy snack between meals.
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Forget mayonnaise-laden coleslaw. The bright, clean flavors in this version goes well with everything from tacos to barbecue.
3 Reviews for Vinegary Coleslaw
added a few tablespoons of low-fat mayo to the dressing and it was really great!! Still had a tangy-ness from the vinegar, a little bit of creaminess, but still very light, crunchy, and refreshing. Had with bbq and can't wait to make again for sides to all sorts of dishes.
I made this recipe for a church picnic today and it was delicious! I used splenda instead of sugar and MCT oil instead of canola oil. It was a hit!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)