What a simple but good combo for a salad or wrap or side dish
Tuscan-Style Tuna Salad
This streamlined version of a northern Italian idea is perfect for a summer evening: no-fuss, no-cook and big taste. You can even make it ahead and store it, covered, in the refrigerator for several days. If you do, use it as a wrap filling for the next day's lunch.
36 Reviews for Tuscan-Style Tuna Salad
This was an excellent tuna salad. It had excellent flavor and texture!
Vegetarian version: ditch the tuna. Add feta. Pinch of oregano. Perfect. Served inside pitas.
Not bad. It was very quick to make, and there was just the right amount of lemon juice. I wasn't blown away, but it was quick to make and filling, so I will probably make it again.
Excellent, easy to prepare, delicious a day later.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)