I've made this recipe twice and both times it turned out perfect! Tender and flavorful and easy!
Tuscan Pork Loin
From EatingWell: December 2005/January 2006
Roasted pork loin is a staple of Italian cooking. In this recipe we coat the lean meat with garlic, rosemary and aromatic lemon zest before it goes in the oven, and then deglaze the pan with vermouth to make a savory gravy. The roast is perfect for entertaining but equally at home for a Sunday family supper.
3 Reviews for Tuscan Pork Loin
I made this for Christmas dinner. It was lovely and very easy. I didn't trim the meat and I think that prevented the flavors from seeping in. Next time, I will let it marinate longer. And double the gravy!
i just made this for christmas dinner and it was a huge success! i brined the pork loin first in a brown sugar-salt brine and it was so tender and juicy. everyone asked for the recipe!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)