This sounds fabulous, I'll leave out the meat. It sounds delicious and easy as pie!
Italians usually get the credit for inventing pizza, but some people believe that Turkish pide (flatbreads with toppings) may have come first. This recipe is an adaptation of a pizza discovered in a street-side cafe in the Mediterranean coastal city of Antalya.
3 Reviews for Turkish-Style Pizza
This is ridiculous! It's bad enough that parmesan and other animal rennet- filled cheeses are included, but this recipe has straight up meat.
Who designed this menu? Don'tfob this recipe off as "you can leave the meat out" There are LOTS of good vegetarian menus without resorting to "leaving a main ingredient out"
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)