i really like this recipe and i want to make it but i dont have the pomegranate juice, do u think it would still tast all right?
Turkish Pasta with Bison Sauce
From EatingWell: March/April 2009
Sweet aromatic spices, cilantro, mint and lemon marry well with bison in this delicious pasta sauce.
10 Reviews for Turkish Pasta with Bison Sauce
A 10+ from my whole family of 5. Swapped out grass-fed lean beef for the bison but followed the recipe otherwise. The cilantro and mint really made it for me. I used regular nonfat yogurt since I didn't have Greek-style on hand and didn't want to take the time to drain it. Worked just perfectly. While we enjoyed it in July, this is a great cold-day meal. Will make again for sure!
This is one of my all time favorites. We've made this at least a dozen times and it's a favorite with guests as well. We are regularly asked for the recipe (I even featured it on my blog www.everydaybright.com). The only down side is that it takes almost an hour to make, but everyone in our family agrees it's more than worth the time. Delicious and exotic!
Delicious! Everyone in my family loved this and begged me to make it again. I had to leave out the cilantro because my husband hates it. but it was yummy without it.
Dianne in NJ
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)