Let me start off by saying that I'm only 16, and I barely know how to cook anything that doesn't go in the microwave. However, I found this panini very easy to make! I used a griddle to make mine and it only took a few minutes! I didn't use the yogurt and I cut the recipe down to make only two sandwiches. It turned out great and I will definitely be making this again for my mom and my friends!
Turkey & Tomato Panini
From EatingWell: July/August 2007
A creamy spread full of Parmesan and fresh basil cozies up to turkey and summer-ripe tomato slices for a savory hot sandwich that will quickly become a go-to mealtime solution.
28 Reviews for Turkey & Tomato Panini
This sandwich was so yummy! It's quick and easy so I could make it for lunch on a tight schedule. I did vary slightly from the recipe: I skipped the yogurt because I forgot to buy it, and used dried basil instead of fresh.
I will definitely make this again!
It was super delicious but hard to eat because it was sooo soggy (I'm thinking from the tomato)
This panini was fast easy and delicious. I did not use tomatoes because I do not like them but I ate the sandwich with a mango habanero hot sauce and it was amazing!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)