Delicious sandwich! Quick and easy to make, but so good! The flavor of the basil and lemon is a great combination I wouldn't have thought of to go with turkey. Will definitely make again!
Turkey & Tomato Panini
From EatingWell: July/August 2007
A creamy spread full of Parmesan and fresh basil cozies up to turkey and summer-ripe tomato slices for a savory hot sandwich that will quickly become a go-to mealtime solution.
28 Reviews for Turkey & Tomato Panini
this was a delicious sandwich!! Although, I did change around a few ingredients due to what I had in the fridge.
I didn't mix the yogurt and the mayo, I just spread a thin layer of mayo on each slice, and instead of using basil, I used basil pesto which i then spread ontop of the mayonnaise. I omitted the parmesean cheese and used aged Canadian cheddar slices.
delicious! Will make again
This was insanely delicious! I made them for supper last night, and they were so good I had one today for lunch :) The only thing I did differently, was to substitute fat free sour cream for the yogurt. So easy and sooooooooooo yummy!
This sandwich was absolutely awesome!! My 6 and 4 year old ate it up and my husband and I loved it too!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)