My children love this meal. I add quartered artichoke hearts and serve over spaghetti squash to increase the veggie servings. Good leftovers too.
Using lemon segments gives the sauce of this turkey piccata a sweetness and body that lemon juice alone would not achieve. Capers are the pickled flower buds of the caper bush; the berries are pickled seed pods. Make it a meal: Serve over whole-wheat angel hair pasta. Arugula-Mushroom Salad makes a nice first course.
2 Reviews for Turkey Piccata
This is really quick and easy, and is literally my kids' favorite meal. I serve it with brown rice, and everyone is tempted to lick his plate. I always add more capers than the recipe calls for.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)