This recipe tasted really good. My husband and I have been dieting, and the turkey was crispy enough to make us feel like we were having a fattening fried food without the fat or calories. I added some srirachi to the mustard to make a tangy sweet and hot dipping sauce.
Turkey Fingers with Maple-Mustard Sauce
Popular with both children and adults, this crispy, low-fat version of a perennial favorite will disappear faster than you expect. For a fruity alternative, substitute apricot jam for the maple syrup in the sauce.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)