While my husband liked this dish I found it to only be okay. I used cherry juice instead of port but otherwise cooked it the same. I didn't really think the flavoring went with the turkey. It is super easy to make and requires few ingredients and time. I doubt I will make this dish again.
Turkey Cutlets with Dried Cherries, Rosemary & Port
The essence of fresh rosemary blends with deep fruit flavors to make this recipe quite special. The sauce is also well-suited to chicken or beef.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)