Used chicken cutlets pounded to thin.
Very tasty and completely different
Turkey Cutlets with Cider-Dijon Sauce
This terrific recipe illustrates the basic principles of a sauté: First dredge the cutlets in flour so they brown beautifully, then cook them quickly in a hot skillet. Finally, splash one or more flavorful liquids (such as wine, broth or, here, cider) into the pan to create an instant sauce.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)