I made my own stock from the leftover turkey carcass which really brought out the turkey flavor more than if I had used canned chicken stock. Really like how quick and easy it was to make such a tasty dish from leftover turkey. Will make this agin next time I have turkey leftover.
From EatingWell: November/December 1994
Leftover turkey and frozen peas are convenient ingredients in this tasty curry. Make it a meal: Serve over basmati rice, garnished with yogurt, chutney, raisins and cashews.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)