Very tasty! Loved it.
Turkey, Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato Wraps
From EatingWell: July/August 2011
Fresh corn kernels, tomatoes and lettuce fill these hearty turkey wraps. This wrap is great for picnics or when you need to have dinner on the run. Add some crumbled feta or shredded Cheddar for another layer of flavor. Serve with carrot sticks, sliced bell pepper or other crunchy vegetables plus your favorite creamy dressing.
2 Reviews for Turkey, Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato Wraps
Very yummy wraps, they are very easy to make. Will definitely make again. Had many compliments from them, family wanted more, as they were that nice. The wraps tend to unfold because I made them really full, but if you use less salad then it is fine. I used breaded chicken slices instead of turkey. And I used red wine vinegar instead.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)