We used sweet onions instead, but everything else was by the recipe. Made four, and we each had two :) Seriously - so good. Will make this again and again.
Turkey & Balsamic Onion Quesadillas
Not your traditional quesadilla, these feature deli turkey and Cheddar cheese, along with onions quickly marinated in balsamic vinegar. Serve with sauteed vegetables or a tossed salad for a quick meal.
14 Reviews for Turkey & Balsamic Onion Quesadillas
I put half the red onion since it's a little strong for me and diced it up, but that's just my preference.
We really liked these. I didn't have flour tortillas, so I used corn - 2 for each quesadilla. Put a tiny bit of canola oil on a griddle and heated them on both sides and then loaded one side up and covered with another one. I flipped them after a few minutes. I didn't have turkey either! But shredded chicken worked just fine. Next time I'll put a little salsa on too.
I cooked these up today for a quick dinner since I had a lot of stuff to do. I was amazed at how great the flavor was with so few ingredients. I would definitely recommend making some of these.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)