Great meal, so quick and easy! Try it with sauteed onions if you don't like raw/crunchy onions.
Turkey & Balsamic Onion Quesadillas
Not your traditional quesadilla, these feature deli turkey and Cheddar cheese, along with onions quickly marinated in balsamic vinegar. Serve with sauteed vegetables or a tossed salad for a quick meal.
14 Reviews for Turkey & Balsamic Onion Quesadillas
Love this dish. So easy and quick, and even my children like it. On busy nights we serve it with soup and it's a substantial, appealing meal. The red onion soaked in balsamic vinegar is a revelation -- such an easy thing to give dishes flavor without adding calories and fat.
These were so delicious! Really quick, really easy, I would certainly make them for a quick lunch. I sauteed the onions to make them softer, but other than that...amazing!
This is super easy and very satisfying as lunch/dinner when you're in a hurry. I really like balsamic so I don't drain all of it from the onions and add some to the quesadillas for more flavor.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)