We used sweet onions instead, but everything else was by the recipe. Made four, and we each had two :) Seriously - so good. Will make this again and again.
Turkey & Balsamic Onion Quesadillas
Not your traditional quesadilla, these feature deli turkey and Cheddar cheese, along with onions quickly marinated in balsamic vinegar. Serve with sauteed vegetables or a tossed salad for a quick meal.
14 Reviews for Turkey & Balsamic Onion Quesadillas
I put half the red onion since it's a little strong for me and diced it up, but that's just my preference.
We really liked these. I didn't have flour tortillas, so I used corn - 2 for each quesadilla. Put a tiny bit of canola oil on a griddle and heated them on both sides and then loaded one side up and covered with another one. I flipped them after a few minutes. I didn't have turkey either! But shredded chicken worked just fine. Next time I'll put a little salsa on too.
I cooked these up today for a quick dinner since I had a lot of stuff to do. I was amazed at how great the flavor was with so few ingredients. I would definitely recommend making some of these.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)