This is my go to recipe for salmon. It is so wonderful and everyone that I serve it to wants the recipe. It is good with tuna too, but the salmon is really great.
Tuna with Ginger, Papaya & Red Pepper Salsa
From EatingWell: September/October 1995
A colorful papaya relish served alongside grilled tuna makes a refreshing, healthy main dish. Make it a meal: Serve with Island Red Beans and brown rice.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (86 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (22 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)