This is still the old stand by tried and true and delicious! Like the low-fat mayo idea and the fresh tomatoes! An oldie but a goodie made healthier!! Good on ya!!
In this updated tuna melt recipe, we go light on the mayo and top it with fresh tomato slices and shredded sharp Cheddar. This allows us to use considerably less cheese while ensuring that there’s great cheese flavor in each gooey bite of this healthy tuna melt recipe.
21 Reviews for Tuna Melt
I didnt have the shallots, and I added a generous amount of garlic powder. Also I split the light mayo up with horseraddish for some kick :-) It was delicous and super quick and simple to make! Thank you :-)
I was surprised at how good this was-I am not a fan of wheat bread or tuna but this recipe is delicious!!
This was delicious! I followed the recipe exactly but instead of the tomato (not a big fan myself) I had a bed of baby spinach underneath the tuna, Can't believe it tastes that good with so little mayo (I did use real mayo since that's all I had).
This looks very, very good, we may have it tonight at our house!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)