This was fantastic! Very light and fresh! I used Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats. My husband said he would east this every day!
In this updated tuna melt recipe, we go light on the mayo and top it with fresh tomato slices and shredded sharp Cheddar. This allows us to use considerably less cheese while ensuring that there’s great cheese flavor in each gooey bite of this healthy tuna melt recipe.
21 Reviews for Tuna Melt
This was so good! It reminded me of a tuna melt we used to get at a bagel shop so that is how I served it...on top of an onion bagel. It was wonderful! The tuna salad recipe had the perfect amount of mayo to not overpower.
GREAT! DELICIOUS! MADE IT 2 DAYS IN A ROW!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)