This dish is messy AND kinda ugly but also kid-friendly. I've tried it out on 3 children ages 4 to 6 and it was a big hit. You can also add pre-cooked chicken to it for a bit more oomph.
From EatingWell: December 1997
This layered enchilada-style bake can be made spicier with hot enchilada sauce and salsa.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)