This was very good! I added some diced grilled chicken and there was still plenty of sauce. I'll make this again, definitely.
From EatingWell: March/April 2010
This creamy tortellini and vegetable pasta is a real crowd pleaser. To make it even quicker, use frozen chopped vegetables instead of fresh. Serve with: A green salad and whole-grain baguette.
54 Reviews for Tortellini Primavera
I used this recipe tonight, for my wife and I. It was the first time I've ever cooked a real dish for her/us :-). I've done simple French Toast and such in the past. But I decided to do something different tonight. I just used broccoli, rather than mixed vegetables, and the rest was practically the same as provided.
We both LOVED it. Great recipe! :-)
Was really easy and turned out great!
Very good dish. I used fresh whole wheat tortellini, frozen broccoli, fresh carrots and peas. The choices of herbs didn't appeal to me, so I used Italian seasoning and thought it went well. The sauce was a little thin and I'd add a little more flour next time. As I was eating it I decided it would benefit from some white wine in the sauce--another thought for next time.
My husband really liked this recipe and it was very easy to put together! I only had a little parm cheese in the house so I added some sharp cheddar which was tasty. I used frozen mixed veggies and fresh broccoli which was a good combo. I had fresh chives but would also like to add other herbs next time (tarragon and basil sound like good additions). I did end up adding extra sea salt at the end because it was a touch bland but overall very good.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)